The admission notification for Doctor of Philosophy programmes (PHd) has been released by MNIT Jaipur for the academic session 2016-17. The aspirants can check the result on the official website
Courses offered by University
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Management and Applied Sciences (Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics)
The aspirants can apply last by December 7.
- PhD in engineering programme: All the aspirants must hold a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture with 6.5 CGPA from a recognised university/institute.
- PhD in Management programme: All the students must possess a degree in Master of Business Administration (MBA) /Master of Technology (MTech) with 6.5 CGPA.
- Candidates will be chosen on the basis of their performance in entrance exam.
- The students must attach Statement of Purpose (SOP) of their research along with the application form. It should not be more than 300 words.
Steps to apply:
The aspirants can apply from the official website, http://www.mnit.ac.in/
- The students can apply online last by December 7
- The entrance exam will be held on December 16, 2016.
For further details, visit the official website, the link for which is http://www.mnit.ac.in/