1 cup peeled raw mango cubes
2 tbsp oil
1/2 tsp fennel seeds
1/4 tsp nigella seeds
1 tbsp coriander powder
1 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 cup sugar
salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the fennel seeds and nigella seeds and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the raw mango cubes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add ¼ cup of water, coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, sugar and salt,mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Allow the launji to cool completely.
- Once cooled, serve or store in an air-tight container and refrigerate.