1 cup black channa soaked and sprouted
1/2 raw mango
1/2 grated carrot
1/2 onions chopped
1/2 cucumber chopped
1/2 tomato chopped
1 chaat masala powder
1 tsp of Salt to taste
1/2 tsp of red chilly powder
1/2 tsp of lemon juice
1/2 tsp of coriander leaves to garnish
1. Soak black channa in water and let it sprout. You can soak for a day and drain water and tie it in a muslin cloth and the sprouts will come out.
2. Boil sprouts in water. Strain and keep aside.
3. Chop all the veggies and keep them ready.
4. Mix the sprouts and veggies mixture.
5. Add salt, lemon juice, red chilli powder, chaat masala powder and give it a good mix and garnish with coriander leaves.
You can add shredded cabbage to the mixture. You can even add boiled potatoes.
Serve with green and sweet chutneys and top with sev.