British multinational manufacturer Land Rover introduced the new Land Rover Discovery SUV in India and is priced at Rs 68.05 lakhs (ex-showroom price, India). The new-gen Rand Rover can be booked at any Jaguar Land Rover dealership crossways the nation.
The newest iteration of the car is based on the brand’s light full-size SUV architecture. This new Land Rover Discovery is 480kg lighter than the preceding model and an aluminium monocoque chassis. It is comfortable, faster and more capable than its predecessor.
Talking about the features it comprises the InControl Touch Pro infotainment system, 14-speaker Meridian digital surround system, four 12V charging points and the central touchscreen can be managed through a smartphone app part of the InControl Touch Pro Services.
USP of this car is the Intelligent Seat Fold technology, which permits travelers to reconfigure the second- and the third-row seats. The vehicle is motorized by a supercharged 3.0-litre V6 petrol mill churning out 335bhp and 450Nm of torque.
It also has a 3.0-litre six-cylinder diesel engine option which generates 254bhp and 600Nm of torque and a full-size SUV with a seven-seater layout. It goes up next to the Mercedes-Benz GLS, Audi Q7 and the Volvo XC90 in the Indian market.
The ex-showroom prices are as below:
- 3.0 l Petrol S – Rs 68.05 lakhs
- 3.0 l Petrol SE – Rs 71.15 lakhs
- 3.0 l Petrol HSE – Rs 74.23 lakhs
- 3.0 l Petrol HSE Luxury – Rs 78.91 lakhs
- 3.0 l Petrol First Edition – Rs 84.43 lakhs
- 3.0 l Diesel S – Rs 78.37 lakhs
- 3.0 l Diesel SE – Rs 85.30 lakhs
- 3.0 l Diesel HSE – Rs 89.54 lakhs
- 3.0 l Diesel HSE Luxury – Rs 95.47 lakhs
- 3.0 l Diesel First Edition – Rs 102.86 lakhs