Due to obesity, the hazard of heart diseases , high blood pressure and many more serious problems has been increased. In Ayurveda, many foods and prescriptions have been told to reduce fat and weight in the most simplest of ways.
Ayurveda expert, Dr. Vrushali Daflapurkar has suggested ways to lose weight :
- Every morning, take a small amount of turmeric powder with warm water.
- Keep one teaspoon of fennel in a glass of water overnight. Filter this in the morning and drink it.
- Eat 6-8 leaf Cody daily, followed by drinking warm water.
- Daily eat raw tomato empty stomach. This will reduce hunger and eventually weight.
- Eat boiled or raw, 250 grams of cabbage daily. The tartaric acid present in it helps in stopping the conversion of body sugar and carbohydrates into fat.
- Suck ginger or simply drink ginger’s juice adding salt.
- Drink a glass of water adding apple cider vinegar daily before having breakfast.
- Add spicy and chilly food in your diet. It helps in reducing fat.
- Add 3 teaspoons of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of honey and 0.5 teaspoon of black pepper to water and drink this every morning empty stomach.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey and cinnamon each to hot water and drink twice in a day.
- Drink one teaspoon each of aloevera juice and amla juice daily.
- Eat lots of papaya in the evening. It has less calories and more fibre which reduces weight.
- Drink one glass of gourd juice daily.
- Eat chapattis of Ragi flour in the dinner. It has ample of nutrients and fibres and very less calorie.
- Drink 2-3 cups of green tea daily. Add a teaspoon of lime juice to it for better results.